Friday, February 11, 2011

God's Comforting Promises from Isaiah 41

Isaiah 41:10, 17


Do not fear, for I am with you; 
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, 
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.


The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none,
And their tongue is parched with thirst;
I, the Lord, will answer them Myself,
As the God of Israel I will not forsake them.
I will open rivers on bare heights, and springs in the midst of the valleys;
I will make the wilderness a pool of water, 
And the dry land fountains of water.


Your Notes:


1.  To whom do you turn when fearful or anxious?
How will you turn to the Lord instead and receive His
strength and help?   


2.  How has God provided for or refreshed you lately?  Who
will you share this with, to encourage them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment